Can i ear about you>?Ripped in 30?

Options
2»

Replies

• flabwillbefab
    Options
    i do not own the 30 shred, just the ripped in 30, ,, not sure which one os more brutal, but love the results people are having!!!!!
    forgot to inches my self last night,,,,lol will mesure tonight, and so i know inches wise, how many i loose, may not be all in weight, but as long as inches shrinks, im happy!!! couldnt care less for numbers on scale !!!!!!!!!! i care, but not as much as inches,,you know??lol what size weight do you actually use for Ripped?
  • ladybb7
    ladybb7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I started ripped in 30 today :) add me if you want, we can keep each other motivated :)
  • sforeman1
    Options
    I have used it and it works good for Jump starting your but into gear, as well as yelling at the TV and getting frustrations out! Hahahah The beginning like anything else will be hard to do but you will notice it will get easier by the end of the week and each additional week you do.. So make sure you push your self harder then. As far as numbers I can't remember how much weight I lost doing it but I diffidently felt stronger and better about myself while doing the workout! Good LUCK !!
  • noelslp
    noelslp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I ordered it from amazon a few days ago and can't wait for it to get here!
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have 30DS, next session will be tomorrow night! What's the difference between that and Ripped?
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    thats what i wonder,,but im sure one way or the other,,, she is gonna meke us cry,,hahahaha but for a good cause,,,
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Today is day 5 of Ripped in 30 for me (when I get home from work and do it), my hammies are so sore, I LOVE IT! Can't wait to start week 2 on Friday :) I took before pics and hope to see a difference at the end of this 30 days.
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Today is day 6 of week 1 for me. So far I love it, great workout that kicks your butt and it's quick and dirty!

Best of luck to everyone. Can't wait to see the before and after photos.

Karen
  • LuaLiz
    LuaLiz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This morning was day 1 for me and it was tough but bearable... i think doing the 30DS first really helped.
    i used my 3lb weights for everything, but plan on incorporating the 5lbs ones tomorrow for certain moves that felt easy this morning.
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    day one done,,, day two to come tonight after work,, i must have sweats a gallon,hahhaha,, hate the push=-ups..glad it wont be there again after the 6 days!!!! i had to do them on my knees, like the easy example woman,,,, well, most of it anyway,,thing i managed like 4-5,,that was it,,, anyway,,,hop to it again,, same here, i took pics of before,,,,and wow, i sure hope for results to show in 30 days to this group!! cheers all!! we are doing it!!:O)
  • mshel19
    mshel19 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i bought ripped in 30 last week and did2 days of it but was hurting so much took one day off and then stopped ! so i have to get back on track if im serious about this .. i mean you cant beat 20 min workouts that give you results .. seeing this post gave me a little more motivation to get back up and get moving.. i really wana reach my goal weight of 120 in the next 3 months and i think going to the gym and doing the jillian workout will def help :)
  • LuaLiz
    LuaLiz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    finished day 2 this morning and now this afternoon the backs of my thighs are hurting up a storm!! :P i've been using only 3lb weights, but tomorrow i'm going to use 5lbs for most of the moves.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the Ripped in 30. I started the 30DS last week, but then got hurt so I've had about a week-long break from it. It is definitely painful at the beginning if you don't usually do those exercises, but it does start to get better after just a couple days. Plus, it's a "good pain". :smile:

I'm hoping to get back into the 30DS soon and do Ri30 after.

I just get too annoyed doing the same workout over and over so I have a bunch of different videos that I can switch up occasionally.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Today is day 5 of Ripped in 30 for me (when I get home from work and do it), my hammies are so sore, I LOVE IT! Can't wait to start week 2 on Friday :) I took before pics and hope to see a difference at the end of this 30 days.

Finished with the Ripped in 30...about to start Extreme Shred & Shred this upcoming week!
    beforenafter30dayshred.jpg
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    When I saw your pic the other night shoewhore, I got really motivated. I had been doing week one on and off so I started in on week two and am really going for it this time. I feel so good and cant wait to see my results!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    When I saw your pic the other night shoewhore, I got really motivated. I had been doing week one on and off so I started in on week two and am really going for it this time. I feel so good and cant wait to see my results!

This is awesome, so glad I could inspire you! Keep doing it, DON'T give up, you WILL see a change even if the scale shows nothing or only a couple of lbs as it did for me! ;) keep me posted
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!