Newbie - Male - 6"0 - 236lbs - love handles galore!

Options
Hi Guys, whilst I've been a bit of a lurker on here trying to get inspiration, I've finally grown some to cracking on and get to a reasonable weight/size.

Any 'friends' that need encouragement or simply just want to join me on my roller-coaster of a journey are more than welcome and hopefully we can get through this together.

I'm ideally looking to lose around 40lbs, not sure if this is an ideal weight for my height though? The bulk of my issues are my lovely love handles but would be good to start wearing smaller sized clothes ready for a friends wedding later in the year.

Anyway, good luck if you're starting the same journey or anyone that is further along. All your help would be appreciated!

P

Replies

• bghere
    bghere Posts: 42
    Options
    Of you take BMI into consideration I thing 200 pounds may be in the upper end healthy? I am 6'2 and 195. I am looking to lose ten pounds to start with. That puts me at 185,and at that weight I still feel like I look a bit bellyish at that weight. I will get to 185 and be happy, but may have a stretch goal of 175. Little bites at the weight works good for me