NO EXCUSES!!!!! Not Because It's a New Year, BEECAUSE YOU DE

Options
And so do i....

Over the last 10 months I have been on the path to losing 74llbs and getting to a size that I am excited about. This has been a really long journey for me because I LOVE ALL THE FOOD I EAT that's deemed to be unhealthy. So far I am about halfway there and I am pretty excited about how I look. I am reaching and maintaining each stage of weightloss which I am very thankful for. However, I do wish I would've been more diligent about sticking to my calories as I am sure that I would be at my goal weight by now. "Everything happens for a reason" though right?

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!! Getting back on track with my counting while still eating whatever I want and tomorrow I am back at running 3 miles 3x's a week and heading to the gym the other 3 days, BECAUSE I DESERVE IT!!! and so do you...Do you believe you deserve it?

How many times have you bought yourself something or done something that you wanted to do because you deserve it? Well YOU DESERVE to love your body, mind and soul. That's why you are here on MFP right? Which brings me to why I am doing this post in the first place. We need to re-energize ourselves and find new people to help motivate us to greatness!!! I am here and I am ready to help support anyone who wants/needs motivation and support. Let's hold each other accountable and do the damn thing while moving and shaking our way to where we want to be, sound good?

If this sounds good to you, add me as a friend. In your message tell me what you are going to do today to get yourself back on track, to stay on track or what you are going to do that's new to keep yourself motivated. Let's hear from you MFPers :-)

I am going to weight myself, drink 32 ounces of water right now and eat my "Old" normal breakfast to start MFP day off right!

P.S.
If you want continued motivation and support in all aspects of your life, check out my blog http://www.alishiawillardson.blogspot.com (you will be glad you did)