Hello everyone!

Options
Hey I'm a 21 year old girl from Ireland, in new to this and need all the support and encouragement I can get, as do we all!! Feel free to add me, it would be great to talk to and get advice from people who know what it's like to finally reach breaking point with their weigh! At the minute I weigh about 15 st and considering I'm only 5ft2 I really need to make some changes to my life, I think I'll find it easier if I know I'm not in it alone! So come say hi, the more the merrier :)

Replies

• zafira1112
    zafira1112 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm new too!! We can try and help each other through this!! - Friend request sent :)
  • danzibbz
    Options
    Great thanks :) so how you finding it so far?
  • zafira1112
    zafira1112 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OK so far - my friend kinda got me on here - going good anyway!! :)
  • danzibbz
    Options
    Well I only joined on Saturday, so far I'm sticking to my calorie goals and exercising etc, I'm just shocked at how many calories are in some foods, and how long it takes to burn off lol really gets you thinking if one bar of chocolate is worth 30 mins of running lol
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Good to see you on here, its the end of my first week and loving the results.

Keep motivated
    Keep logging your food
    Don't kick yourself when you have a bad day

Good luck

Clark
  • danzibbz
    Options
    Thanks for the advice :) so many people on here are having great results so that's always encouraging :)