Billy Blanks Tae Bo Cardio - YouTube

Options
Hi all

Just finished Billy Blanks Tae Bo Cardio workout on YouTube and just wanted to share how AMAZING it is!

It's 5 videos with the title as above - lasts 42 minutes and burns off 485 calories. I feel wonderful and just wanted to let you all know. I've been trying to find something I like as been struggling with Zumba and aerobics but definitely found it.

Sorry for the over-cheeriness - I am so pumped up hahha

Good luck everyone x

Replies

• twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    LOVE Billy Blanks!!! I have 3 of his DVDS! Including the one you did!
  • jenhaze
    jenhaze Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Nice! I like using youtube and loved tae bo in the 90's,lol. So I will check it out. Youtube also has a "Lady Spartacus" work out I really enjoy using a kettle bell, try it. p. s. I love over cheeriness :)
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I have been preaching the word of Billy Blanks for years, and have just bought the ultimate collection as I'd worn some of my dvds out, lol!

Hurrah for Tae Bo!
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Ah I'm so glad to hear you all love it too!! I have never felt so pumped up!

Here's the playlist on YouTube if anyone would like to have a look:

I can't wait to try his other stuff but for the sake of my unfit body I think I'll just stick with this for a week or so haha!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo is my favorite workout. I have been doing Tae Bo off and on since 1998 and really getting back to it in 2010. I always recommend Tae Bo on here, but a lot of people don't like to see me do that. Tae Bo is a good workout. I own all of Billy's workouts, except for a few of his older vhs workouts. PT 24/7 is good as well.
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear it! I can't imagine why people wouldn't like him!
    Good luck with it ;)
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I have his workouts on VHS LOL just have to get my VCR over to my new place and will give them a go :D
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    Options
    LOL your cheeriness! love it!
  • tatiannajanel
    tatiannajanel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I found the playlist last year and I absolutely loved it! I felt so accomplished when I finished the last video. Love it!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear it! I can't imagine why people wouldn't like him!
    Good luck with it ;)

A lot of people on here don't like me and they don't think that Tae Bo should be recommended. They feel that I recommend Tae Bo for everything. What can I say, Tae Bo is a good workout.