It's not all about the body! (Pictures)

Options
2»

Replies

• Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Nice collar bones! I hope to get myself some of those once I've lost most of this weight! ;-) You look great and your face looks wonderful!!
  • LauraRose03
    Options
    Omg!!!! Way to go girl, you look absolutely fantastic!!!!! Congrats on the weight loss, you're an inspiration!!! ( and P.S. wish I looked even 1/4 that good without makeup)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. Congratulations!
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Not only the face but look at those collarbones!! I love predominant collar bones!
  • MalibuBeth
    MalibuBeth Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Looks like your skin improved too, was that the change in eating habits? You look fantastic, alot like Katie Holmes. Keep up the good work!
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    gosh you can really see the difference in yours! well done you!

i did this the other day, was shocked at the difference i think sometimes its easy to get hung up on how our bodies look and we forget the most important part of our bodies - our faces!

my body is far from how i want it to be yet (working on it!) but my face i'm happy i got rid of my moon face :)

Me at my heaviest (around 220lbs)
    Photo088-1.jpg
    ba4f67c5.jpg

and just before christmas at 170lbs
    59e753a0.jpg

You look absolutely INCREDIBLE! I love your hair and you look so glowing in the after!

And thank you guys! I assure you i'm naturally quite smiley aha!
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • luwalmsley1983
    Options
    You look glowy!!! Your skin is great!
  • verdakhan
    verdakhan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! It's a motivation for me. I'm just new around here and I'm already in love with the website. Once again, congrats! You're beautiful.
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You girls all look great! Awesome job!
    I never thought of taking a picture of my face. At least there is still time I'm only 9 days in :)
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! The weight loss is great, but your skin looks much better too! Very lovely....now, an accomplishment like that deserves a smile. A big smile is so much better than make-up anyways...so let's see it! :happy:
  • speedycakes
    speedycakes Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    If i knew how to post pictures i would. I can't lose the chub in my face. My body will change my face stays the same. I hate it. You have made amazing progress, way to go!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    You look Great!!

This picture is from the beginning of my journey May 2009 and as of November 2011... Going to take new pictures this weekend will be down 10 more pounds from the November pics....

sidebysideprofile.jpg
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You can even tell a difference in your skin! It looks radiant even without makeup!
  • Leigh2778
    Leigh2778 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow, you guys look great! It will be awhile before I can post pics like that! But I know from experience how much weight loss/gain affects your face. Amazing!
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options

You look absolutely INCREDIBLE! I love your hair and you look so glowing in the after!

And thank you guys! I assure you i'm naturally quite smiley aha!

thank you :) i thought i'd be stuck with that moon face forever!

You look Great!!

This picture is from the beginning of my journey May 2009 and as of November 2011... Going to take new pictures this weekend will be down 10 more pounds from the November pics....

sidebysideprofile.jpg

man you actually look like a different person, the amount of weight you've lost is fantastic! what an amazing job!
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look Great!!

sidebysideprofile.jpg

Absolutely fantastic! You are incredible for losing that mount! Beyond admiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!