30DS results and post-pregnancy?

Options
docsallen
docsallen Posts: 159 Member
Hello-

I never heard about the 30 day shred until last week when I joined MFP and I have been wowed by all of the success stories I have read. My New Year's Resolution was to lose the pregnancy weight and overall, just get healthier. I ordered the DVD over the weekend and hopefully it will be here soon. I have a 23month old son and 5 month old twins. Now, I have at least a couple of inches of just excess skin in the belly area. (besides the weight I need to lose, I have extra skin) For those of you who did the 30DS and had the excess belly skin, did it help tighten your skin? In general, if you had the same excess skin issue and got rid of it, how?

Thanks so much! Your stories have been so inspirational and motivational!

-Shannon

Replies

• docsallen
    Options
    bump
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    IM STILL DOING 30DS AND IT DOES HELP TO TIGHTEN N TONE...I HAD A CSECTION AND I HAD THAT LIL POUCH THAT I CAN SEE IS GOING AWAY : )
  • angi4466
    angi4466 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the 30ds and I have lost 20 lbs (with using the mfp program as well). I still have about 40 to go, but definetly seen a reduction in tummy area
  • docsallen
    Options
    Thanks! Now I'm excited to start.
  • jwilloughby51
    jwilloughby51 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I had my second c-section a little over 4 months ago & had quite a bit of belly fat & excess skin. After I finished the 30ds I definetly seen a difference, it was a lot smaller but I still have a ways to go before its gone.
  • cjteacher
    cjteacher Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What is this 30 day shred?
  • victoriasnow
    victoriasnow Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I started the 30DS a few weeks after I had my c-section with my son this past January. I lost a total of 16 lbs with the dvd & that little "pouch" area definitely went down. Since then I have done Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 & now I am actively doing Insanity! I have lost a total of 72 lbs since the birth of my second child & still going! :) Jillian Michaels was a great start for my weight loss. You will see results with her program.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!