30 pounds down in 3 months!

Options
2»

Replies

• mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 30 lbs in 3 months! Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am super short (5'4") and I am jealous that you are so tall!! You look great!
  • annanoel21
    annanoel21 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Here are my progress pictures! I logged my calories on MFP and worked out 5 days a week. I do all kinds of exercise from yoga, running, Stairmaster (my fav), the hundred, DVDS, treadmill and some weight training. I don't really have a solid workout routine I just do what's available to me for that day. I've had bad days and I've had great days but going from a 14-16 pant size to a 10-12 has been awesome and all the encouragement on MFP and seeing all the success stories has helped so much! I'm not perfect, I still eat my favorite foods and I still struggle and I’m no expert so I don’t have any real advice for anyone! I’m just proud that I have come so far and that I haven’t spent a penny on it (no gym fees, no shakes, and no special diet food (except fruits and veggies). My work has a tiny little run down gym but it's free and it works! THANKS to MFP and my little group of friends for being so supportive and helping me change my life! can't wait to report back in another 3 months!

Even when I don't go down in pounds some weeks I notice big changes in my thighs and butt and now I'm finally starting to reduce my tummy inches (that's my worst part after having 2 CS, I have the dreaded flap) and now seeing these pictures I really want to start working on my arms (yucky)!

SW - 226
    CW - 194
    GW - 180

6'0 tall and large framed -- so I'll never be 150 pounds but I'll be very happy in the 180's
    (I weighed 175 at the age of 23 and I was healthy and in shape)

Pics are in the same shirt and pants!
    photo2-2.jpg

Your Sw is what I am currently at. My heaviest weight was 280 and I currently am at 226. Im like you. I will never be in the 150s. I will be happy to get to 180. When I see these success stories that are like me, I really push myself to try harder.
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • chuluotababe
    Options
    Great job! I am super short (5'4") and I am jealous that you are so tall!! You look great!

BUMP!
  • beth230blue
    beth230blue Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm almost the exact same body type, bit shorter (5'11") and was close to your starting weight. I'd be thrilled to be 180....was 172 the day I got married and I was thin. Thanks for the inspiration. Any tips or words of encouragement. I can lost 15 lbs and barely anyone will notice but me.
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the success.
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • LENAhall
    LENAhall Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! great job!!!
  • Congrats!!!!!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wow - 30lbs in 3 months is some real hard work .... you look great !
  • MrsJackay
    Options
    Great job!:happy:
  • tibbitts10
    tibbitts10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that you were able to accomplish these results without shakes or gimmicks. It is inspiring. I started exercising more a few months ago and dropped a few pounds. Since Jan 3, I have been using MFP to track food and exercise and exercising 5 times a week. I lost a couple of pounds but this week I actually gained. Do you eat all of the calories alloted each day? I would love to have you look at my food diary and exercise and let me know what you think.

I am 5'9
    SW 203
    CW 195
    GW 160's
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! And very inspirational. I like your attitude and approach to losing the weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!