I have been here for a few days and I am inspired

Options
cassylee
cassylee Posts: 107 Member
Hi all,

I have tried every diet and program out there. Nothing worked :explode:

This is different. Heaps of information and practical calculations of food and exercise. I am taking control. Today :smile:

I am mum of 2 almost teenage boys. I am almost middle age but I feel sooooooooooooooo old. I needed a change and this is a start.

Love to talk to others

Cassylee

Replies

• cassylee
    cassylee Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I have tried every diet and program out there. Nothing worked :explode:

This is different. Heaps of information and practical calculations of food and exercise. I am taking control. Today :smile:

I am mum of 2 almost teenage boys. I am almost middle age but I feel sooooooooooooooo old. I needed a change and this is a start.

Love to talk to others

Cassylee
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Hi Cassylee!! Welcome. :flowerforyou:

Isn't great when that realization hits you that weightloss is actually a scientific proven process, making it ACTUALLY possible? :laugh: I wish you much sucess and I'm sure I'll see you on the boards! :drinker:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Cassylee
    DaisyWel.gif

Good luck on a healthier you! :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    welcome :flowerforyou: and best of luck to you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I wish you much good luck and success!:heart:
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    This is a great site. I almost feel guilty not having to pay for it. :smile: