Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Hey all!
I am doing the 30 Day Shred from Jillian and I am currently on Day 3. My thighs are what are killing me the most, however the sit ups and upper body exercises don't seem to be doing it for me. I want to lose weight, a decent amount before February 10th (fiance graduating from Navy Basic Training :D ) and my full amount before July 10 (when I go to Navy Basic Training).

Anyway, on top of this I try to get on the elliptical for about 30 minutes because for some reason even though my legs are burning, I don't feel satisfied yet. I don't want to jump to level 2 yet though because only the top part of my body finds this workout easy.

Anyway, anyone have any suggestions for this?

Replies

• csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member

Oh wow! Thanks, that may fix it haha
  • piratebabe85
    piratebabe85 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm currently training for the Shamrock Shuffle here in Chicago and it's a program called Couch 2 5k, 3 times a week for 9 weeks, a mixture of running/walking for 30 minutes. I did it the first day, my whole body ached. It's a 5 minute warm up then 1.00 running etc. It switches the program up and I bet this will be the extra kick your looking for :smile:
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    I'm on 5 days with 30DS. The only thing I do not agree with Jillian is inhale on the way up doing crunches. It's very easy to pull a muscle. I always exhale on the way up. On my 3rd day, I done 1 and 2 of her workout. It felt good after doing both. Hope this helps.
  • I have been doing the shred too. I am liking it and finding it the perfect challenge for me. I am wondering how many calories to put down under my exercise for each level. Anyone have an estimate?