water issue

Options
2»

Replies

• hls4me
    hls4me Posts: 7
    Options
    wow everyone is sooo nice lol thank you !! I really apprecaitte the help with this hard issue for me I never thought teas would count I love teas and I love the idea of green teas and lemon to water ! Sparkling water isnt that just like pop though not sure but I always thought that :( I know when I use to drink pop I hated the puffy feeling I got from it and thought I would get that with sparkling water ? I bought a nice water bottle i like and hope that will help lol and I have it in my head all day sooo far everytime I go by a fountain drink it up and fill it again yuck but hope it will turn into a habit ! Did you find that is more of a habit now , since all of you been doing it for awhile ?
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I love water so i don't have a problem drinking it but everyonce in a while you want some taste. I will switch to seltzer water so the bubbles make me feel like i'm drinking something else. Or I will throw in a slice of lemon or lime. Sometimes I even throw in the juice from half a lemon.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I have only been back drinking water only noe for 13 days and i belive it is some sort of a habit along with i just developed a taste for it
  • heatherterp
    Options
    most standard glasses (not juice glass) are 12- 16 oz. If you have 1 full glass with each meal and 1 snack a day you should get nearly your 8 8oz in a day.
    I like to add lemon to mine. Some folks count tea as a water. whatever you do count or not be consistent. I carry a bottle with me all the time and fill it from my tap.