Getting started again after many steriod injections...

Options
Arghhhhhh - steriod weight is so hard to get off, but I had to have it done after an accident. My first goal is 20 lbs. I started again
yesterday....Jan. 8, 2012 . Glad to meet you all. I could use all the encouragement I can get, for I have fibro and many health issues that cause me to be unable to exercise much at all. GOOD LUCK TO ALL ! Snickers60

P.S. I notice on the phone app, it brings up calories, and on this chart, it does not. It also has a different calorie count than the fitness pal app. ??????? Guess I will have to keep up on just phone app.

Hubby started yesterday with me.......that always helps. :-)

Replies

• ladykhashoggi
    Options
    Hey I am also looking for encouragement in my weight loss so lets be friends? x
  • ladyjeanne57
    ladyjeanne57 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was humbled when I read your post. I am inclined to host myself a pity party as I think of how tough it is to lose weight. Then I think of how difficult it must be when dealing with a disease, steroids, pain, and the inability to do much exercise. Please keep posting. Selfishly I must admit that it inspires me. But, I hope that we, your friends at myfitnesspal, can give you a boost. I know you are going to do fantastically!