Great Week

Options
Well this is my first week on this site and I love it so far. what nice and helpfull people on here. Well I must say I have been able to go to the gym every day this week and every day I have added more cardio do my work out. I am anxious to get messured on Tuesday to see the results!! I have been doing 30 minutes on the bike, 10 minutes on the treadmill, and 5 on the elliptical trainer. Plus all of the toneing and sometimes If I have the time I do the water areobics but a few days this week I had to cut that out cuz not enough time.. I have been staying way under my in my calorie, fat , carb, but going over in the protien. at the end of the night I still have between 300 - 400 calories left. I am hoping for some good news on Tuesday when I get messured. and I am planing on going to the gym tomorrow although it is only open from 10 - 4 so I at least want to get there to do my cardio if nothing else..

Sheila

Replies

• swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    Well this is my first week on this site and I love it so far. what nice and helpfull people on here. Well I must say I have been able to go to the gym every day this week and every day I have added more cardio do my work out. I am anxious to get messured on Tuesday to see the results!! I have been doing 30 minutes on the bike, 10 minutes on the treadmill, and 5 on the elliptical trainer. Plus all of the toneing and sometimes If I have the time I do the water areobics but a few days this week I had to cut that out cuz not enough time.. I have been staying way under my in my calorie, fat , carb, but going over in the protien. at the end of the night I still have between 300 - 400 calories left. I am hoping for some good news on Tuesday when I get messured. and I am planing on going to the gym tomorrow although it is only open from 10 - 4 so I at least want to get there to do my cardio if nothing else..

Sheila
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Keep up the great work! Over time, you will lose so much and be so healthy! :smile:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Great work! This really is a great site, isn't it! See you on THE Team!
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    thanks everyone for the encouragement.. It really helps.. My husband has been so suportive and so has my one sister... as far as my kids are concerned the just watch me measure everything out and say mom your silly. and I say no I am just tryin to eat healthy.. I carry my callorie carb and fat book every where I go!! Its like my credit card I dont leave home without it LOL :laugh: as much as my husband enjoys are days together he is very understanding when I want to go to the gym. Like tomorrow is his only day off and I know he just want use to hang out with the family and do family things but I asked him if I could go to the gym and he says sure we can hang out when you done.. he is soo wonderful..