Bouncin around 5 pounds........

Options
Ok, so I was sick....and I am now bouncin around between 229 and 234 and mostly 234.....thats not my worry.......in fact I am not worried at all.

I looked in the mirror tonight after my bath, standing there staring at my chubby self...and I noticed some strange things.....my body is not the same as I remembered it 2 days ago.......I used to have a good size roll from my breast all the way around back...usually was in my bra.....its gone! But now its a hollow looking space........................strange :noway:

So although I am bouncing around 5 pounds........I lost a roll!

:smokin:

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I was sick....and I am now bouncin around between 229 and 234 and mostly 234.....thats not my worry.......in fact I am not worried at all.

I looked in the mirror tonight after my bath, standing there staring at my chubby self...and I noticed some strange things.....my body is not the same as I remembered it 2 days ago.......I used to have a good size roll from my breast all the way around back...usually was in my bra.....its gone! But now its a hollow looking space........................strange :noway:

So although I am bouncing around 5 pounds........I lost a roll!

:smokin:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Good riddance to the rolls! You go Girl!!!