Ready to go!

Options
soaps54
soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
Hi everyone - I'm ready to do this! I've been out of shape and feeling sorry for myself too long. I did well a few years ago in being careful about what I ate and working out regularly. One bad week in the summer of 2010 led to me falling off the wagon for 17 months and I gained back what I lost plus more. Now I'm the heaviest I've ever been and my goal is to lose 50lbs.

I've read wonderful and inspirational posts from the people out there and am hoping you all can motivate me to stay on track and not let bad days get the best of me. I know I may fall off but I vow to try and hop back on if that happens. I promise to not wait 17 months this time.

Feel free to add me so we can encourage each other during this awesome journey. :-)

Best wishes!

Replies

• Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have a found this site to be very useful and the people here are wonderful and very encouraging! I am sending a friend request you way! :smile:
  • katieklg
    katieklg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 50 lbs as well! Feel free to add me for some extra support and motivation! :)
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'll be adding both of you. I'm loving this place so far.