New to this site

Options
Downloaded this app awhile ago & started using it lately. Don't want to wander off the path (I have a mega sweet tooth)
Looking for friends to support each other.

Replies

• fink21061
    fink21061 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have a mega sweet tooth as well. THats my hardest part about dieting. So Im with you there. I did this last year and had some success until I just could not do that and keep up with family problems. But Im gonna try it again. I have to do it this time.
  • ajmaccar
    ajmaccar Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have a pretty big sweet tooth, but I've been pretty serious about this since mid-October of 2011, and have lost about 23 lbs since then. I've managed to drastically cut down my sugar intake, and I know you can too! We can do this! Feel free to add me if you like. :wink:
  • sunny_tiger13
    sunny_tiger13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth too. I also eat a lot out of boredom. I am hoping to lose 50 pounds. I am getting married in June 2013 and going dress shopping this April. I would really like to look and feel my best for that (I am not looking to lose all 50 by April lol). I find I fall of the wagon after a week or so. I just started really trying to eat better on Friday. Yesterday I ate horribly because I had already made plans to go out for lunch and to have my fiances parents over for dinner. I love the phone app and it really makes me think about what I am eating because I feel bad putting something bad on my daily chart. I would really love a few friends on here to help keep each other motivated.