Purple eaters

Options
Hi everyone i know havent posted in awhile havent been feeling very well. Stomach thing happened again. I cant belive the challenge is coming to an endin 3 weeks. I want to take this time and thank tamara are team leader for taking the time to gather all our num and post everyweek. :flowerforyou: To fellow challengers its been great having support . Heres to all of uslet the final weeks be our bests :drinker:

Replies

• kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone i know havent posted in awhile havent been feeling very well. Stomach thing happened again. I cant belive the challenge is coming to an endin 3 weeks. I want to take this time and thank tamara are team leader for taking the time to gather all our num and post everyweek. :flowerforyou: To fellow challengers its been great having support . Heres to all of uslet the final weeks be our bests :drinker:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I second that :drinker:
    Thanks to everyone and good luck in the last few weeks :drinker:
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i 3rd it lol

my only regret is not being able to participate as much as i hoped due to 55 hour working week...stay stronger all xxx
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I wish everyone well in the following weeks. I am not doing great myself! I was hoping to do better than I have but I got too frustrated over everyday things and didn't drink my water or eat the right foods and I didn't exercise like I should have. I have only lost 15 pounds in these weeks that we have done our challenge. I am glad for losing that but I want to lose more too. I know everyone else can do this too and I do hope everyone does well. Thank you Tamara for all your help and for being a great team leader. I also appreciate all the help and support of my fellow teammates! I hope we can keep in touch after this!
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    reana 15 is good i only lost 3 i think at the most so dont beat yourself up to much!