Hypothyroidism

Options
13»

Replies

• poconomts16
    Options
    I totally agree. I have been hypothyroid for 10 years after having it removed because of cancer. When I eat low carb I feel much better and in the past tht is the only way I lost weight. I fell off the wagon for about a year and a half and gained a bunch of weight. I am back on the wagon and going full force!!! I do believe I need to exercise to get the weight off and have started to (which I never really did in the past). I just wish there was a website or a place similiar to this one that would allow you to enter your daily food intake and guide you by the carbs that you have consumed vs. by the amount of calories. I am new to this website and going to give it a chance, but feel I can only use it as a guide since it calculates calories and reports that more than the carbs :(
  • poconomts16
    Options
    I used to use splenda but gave that up and went to regular sugar as well. With my recent quest to loose weight I recently bought stevia in the raw. Have you ever used it or tried it? If you did do you think it helped?