nsv

Options
candykay0605
candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
This may not be a typical nsv but since I have only been drinking water for the last 13 days and watching what i eat, I have had a lot of people tell me my complexion looks great or that my hair looks silky ect. I also have noticed that I feel a lot better and am not tired as soon as i get up in the morning :)small victories on the way to a healthier life

Replies

• jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Drinking a lot of water has always helped my energy level big time, but just so darn hard to remember to do it! mfp certainly helps track it though.
  • swall0810
    swall0810 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I never realized how important was was until I started drinking it like crazy last week. Awesome NSV!
  • RayRay1500
    RayRay1500 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. I was a mountain dew addict and all I drink now is water and I feel wonderful! Way to go!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    THanks guys
  • mdorisi
    mdorisi Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It is amazing! When I started a couple weeks ago it was like "oh god more water" but now I can drink a ton and my body is still like "umm I'm thirsty" I guess I really needed to change to water! I find that I'm craving less pop too which is really awesome. It really is the little things that count!! :drinker: (that's the closest I could find to a little dude drinking water lol)
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    That's a NSV for sure!!
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    It is amazing! When I started a couple weeks ago it was like "oh god more water" but now I can drink a ton and my body is still like "umm I'm thirsty" I guess I really needed to change to water! I find that I'm craving less pop too which is really awesome. It really is the little things that count!! :drinker: (that's the closest I could find to a little dude drinking water lol)

Hey me too! The more water I've been adding... the thirstier I've been getting. Weird?
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hey me too! The more water I've been adding... the thirstier I've been getting. Weird?

Me too. Anyone know why that is?
  • candykay0605
    Options

I have found now that i crave water and though they say you only have to drink half your body weight in oz's i end up dinking about 100oz's
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options

I'm the same way too! I can't get enough water now, whereas I used to hate it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!