1235»

Replies

• divergrrl
    divergrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    ya'll add me too!!! I need friends!!:brokenheart:
  • DCG2911
    Options
    New as well, started less than a week ago. I have a 10 month old that is my inspiration to lose the weight. I'm trying to lose 40 lbs, possibly a little more. Definitely nervous about this because I've never been able to lose weight, no matter what I do. I've tried all the diets, the gym, etc. I'm hoping that if I add this to my gym workouts that I will be more concious of each calorie that goes into my mouth!!! Any helpful hints are greatly appreciated!!
  • TheNewDanielle
    Options
    I'm also one that was here a while back and just now got restarted :) Today's my first day back :) Add me too if you'd like. I'm 25 and over 200 pounds at 5'2". I've had a weight problem all my life after 6years of age except for my senior year in high school. I have a wedding I'm planning and will likely not hit my goal weight but I will get there someday--one step at a time :) Good luck :)
  • rabbidnug
    Options
    I'm new! I've used MFP off and on for awhile now, but I've never used the message boards. I'm hoping maybe if I start using them, I'll stay on track this time!
  • dwardkaiser
    Options
    You all can add me too! The more the merrier!!!! Lets get this party started!!! :bigsmile:
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Request sent. Good luck on your journey, you can do it, we are here to help.
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like.. :)
  • jessabella
    jessabella Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends and encouragement too!!
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well...been on here for about a week. Single mom and just trying to get back in shape so I can have a little more motivation for my daughter. Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • TRWRIGHT1
    Options
    You can add me too. I only have two other friends on here.
  • joliveira979
    Options
    Anyone who wants to add me.. I'm new!! as is everyone that's posting :) Just started Saturday and as with 90% of the posted people, my 5 yr old is my motivation - need to keep up with his energy :D
  • MonsterBookOfTysons
    Options
    Please feel free to add me anyone, I have been talking to myself on here :D
  • soul_sale
    Options
    Oh) I will be happy to support everyone here)
    I'll be glad to become your friend)
  • CharleneYoga
    Options
    Hello, I'm new as well and looking for buddies who are trying to get healthier, stronger and reach their goals in a sustainable way. Its all about balance, I think. For me that's partly an actual balance as I'm aiming to be able to do handstand in my yoga practice! Feel free to add me, I'd love to support other people too. Good luck everybody! :)
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Please add me. : )