Options
I have been a member of Weight watchers and lost weight, but with a daughter in college and I am returning to college, I needed something free so I thought I would try this site. Can anyone share with me if this site has help them in their weight loss efforts.

Replies

• cindyward1226
    Options
    I have been a member of Weight watchers and lost weight, but with a daughter in college and I am returning to college, I needed something free so I thought I would try this site. Can anyone share with me if this site has help them in their weight loss efforts.
  • kw8man
    kw8man Posts: 12
    Options
    I just joined yesterday and it has already helped me! With the Food Diary, Calorie Counter, and Exercise log, its making my goals a reality instead of just something that sits in the back of my mind. It helps to look at your progress everyday and keep track of the calories you take in and the calories you burn off. I think this site is really going to help me reach the goals i have wanted for quite a few years now and i hope it helps you achieve whatever you are after as well!! Good luck!
  • brazeaut
    brazeaut Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have been here a few weeks now. I am at 3.6 pounds weight loss. I think the biggest help is the food diary. For me it really makes me accountable for what I eat and aware of the effect it has on my progress. Knowing that I am making myself accountable definitly makes me avoid that chocolate or whatever it is that day that I think I want. The extra support here in the forums and people who help answer questions and give suggestions is a great asset as well. I know there are a few here that do weight watchers and the site.

Good luck to you! I went back to college in 2001 and finished in 2004 and managed to take off 30 pounds my second year and began maintaining that. Obviously I am here because I fell off the wagon for a bit but at least I didn't gain it ALL back. You can do it!!! I found it easier to exercise then as I scheduled classes with a routine that worked for me and was able to fit my workout in between classes, plus extra walks here and there around campus.
  • christi08
    Options
    I just joined myself, and like you I did weight watchers and lost weight. I really like this site for tracking my calories. Good Luck!!