Inner thigh exercises?

Options
Hi peoples!

I have a question. I'm looking for exercises to strengthen/tone my inner thighs.

I use the elliptical like a fiend, I'm a beginning runner, and no matter how many squats I do, I can't seem to target my inner thighs. My outer thighs bulk up like the Hulk's in no time, but my inner thighs? Nada. Oh, how they torment me ... ;D

I don't use a gym, so I can't use fancy-pantsy equipment. I'm doing this the old fashioned way, home dawg.

Thanks for any tips or advice! It's much appreciated. :)

Replies

• addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    It is impossible to tone a muscle, toning is a myth.

If you want better looking legs do some barbell squats, cardio isn't going to help much here unless you are very over weight.
  • ElisetheQ
    ElisetheQ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It is impossible to tone a muscle, toning is a myth.

If you want better looking legs do some barbell squats, cardio isn't going to help much here unless you are very over weight.

Thanks! What are barbell squats? How do they differ from regular squats? :)
  • addisondisease
    Options

I don't use a gym, so I can't use fancy-pantsy equipment. I'm doing this the old fashioned way, home dawg.

1. Fill a back back full of pots, pans, books, babies, hammers, sand.
    2. Place back pack on back
    3. Learn how to perform the perfect form squats
    4. Perform perfect form squats
    5. ????
    6. Profit.
  • ElisetheQ
    ElisetheQ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Haha. I'll try it.

Thanks!
  • addisondisease
    Options

Thanks! What are barbell squats? How do they differ from regular squats? :)

Its a regular squat with a barbell on your back. didn't read that you don't have a gym though. There are a lot of people who half @$$ their squats, do it right and reap the benefits, do it wrong and possible get injured.