New Day - New Me

Options
I'm a fat girl.... it's that simple.

Every morning I am reminded of this fact when I have an epic battle with my skinny jeans and muffin top. A fight between chub and the dream of not having my thighs rub together, or my shirts cut off circulation to my arms. Everyday a new battlefield on the doorstep of my closet. All which usually end up with some sort of bulky sweater concealing the scars, or in this case chub rolls.

I can easily name a hundred reasons on how this came to pass but honestly, I'm going to say it, I blame my family and friends for their over the top kindness and inability to hurt my feelings. Constantly saying "oh you’re not fat, you are just curvy" or "but you are so beautiful". I get it, I should be grateful that I have a pretty face, but a pretty face on a heifer body does not balance out.

I remember a time (cue dreamy music) where people used to stop me in the streets and have the need to tell me that I was one of the most beautiful women they've ever seen. Seriously that actually happened on numerous occasions. But now I'm lucky if I get the cat calls (or hisses, have you heard that? So bizarre) from the very scary construction workers down the street. And as much as I hate to admit, I really look forward to the confidence booster on my way to work.
But I'm not writing this to have a pity party, no really I swear! Its a journal on why I need to get the f@#! out of this chubby girl lifestyle and be the diva I was born to be.

So like many of my Crossfit girls, this is my declaration on how I am taking the steps to change. Starting with WODs, diet, and the distractions in between.

Skinny Jeans be prepared to be my biotch!
-Chubby Girl Gone Rogue
(follow my journey @ www.sickofbeingchub.com)