Listen ...

Options

Replies

• Eleisabelle
    Options
    My hopes and dreams being sucked away by The Man... :sad:

^^^ THIS!!

And the general hum of office noise... and my coworker coughing, again... and someone drilling something upstairs...

And the voice outside my window whispering, "Come out and play. Stop working. You don't need to be inside anymore..."
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Just heard someone call the section over from me to attention.. must be a VIP in the area...
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Tinnitus :sad:
  • bmkell
    bmkell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ha ha Old men talking about snowmobiles.. and the weather.. lol
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    What do you hear right now?

Music?
    TV?
    Other people?

Right now, I am listening to the girl who sits in the next cube chewing god knows what. It's so damned crunchy it sounds like a pickle.

Ugh, this girl near my cube chews ice all.day.long. It seriously sounds like she's crunching on her own teeth.
  • Estrella30
    Estrella30 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    chewing .. (yummy green apple im snacking on)
    clacking of the keyboard
    heat finally on
    coworker walking down the hall...

bite ... and chew.. :bigsmile:
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    hmm my fat melting! It would be awesome if I could really hear that lol.
    Yeah but my brother listening to Jay-Z and Kanye West song in paris on repeat.. :grumble:
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound...Hank Williams Jr.
  • jlowensby
    jlowensby Posts: 142
    Options
    I hear the other para in our room helping a student with math, the radio on in the background...and my teeth chattering because its so cold in our room!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz talking about red pepper flakes
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Sir Mix-A-Lot
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Our dogs fighting and my daughter singing a song - she has no clue where she learned it. It's something about conspiracies being dumb.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Holy Hell.

I am now listening to a coworker tell someone else how 30+ years ago, he backed over his 18 month old daughter in the driveway with his trailer, accidentally killing her. I've heard this story before, but everytime I hear it, it freaks me out. Not because it is absolutely horrifying and the saddest thing ever, but ~how~ this man tells the story. I don't know if it's coping mechanism or if he is a sociopath (not having a conscience - i'm not referring to him doing anything pruposely wrong), but the way he describes it is so shocking to me. For instance - he just said "You haven't seen anything until you are looking at your daughter's brain splattered across your driveway". Poor man. I would NEVER EVER be able to get over something like that.
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    The AC in my office battling with my space heater I brought in to stay warm :-P
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Holy Hell.

I am now listening to a coworker tell someone else how 30+ years ago, he backed over his 18 month old daughter in the driveway with his trailer, accidentally killing her. I've heard this story before, but everytime I hear it, it freaks me out. Not because it is absolutely horrifying and the saddest thing ever, but ~how~ this man tells the story. I don't know if it's coping mechanism or if he is a sociopath (not having a conscience - i'm not referring to him doing anything pruposely wrong), but the way he describes it is so shocking to me. For instance - he just said "You haven't seen anything until you are looking at your daughter's brain splattered across your driveway". Poor man. I would NEVER EVER be able to get over something like that.

OH. MY. GOSH. So sad :(
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    loud music with the sounds of treadmill underneath. ... my daughter is working out downstairs. :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    A pipe bender, 3 grinders, 2 welders and what sounds like a forklift.
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    Holy Hell.

That seriously made my skin crawl.
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I hear Tom and Jerry, and 2 little girls singing...... "ashes, ashes we all fall down".
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    traffic going by on the road by my house