Crossfit Made Me a Hero!

Options
Sorry i didnt know there was a limit on what you can post, but it upset people!! hahaha

eitherway Crossfit is amazing, and it made me incredibly strong and allows me to overcome any race Ive come across. (excpet the Military Combine... holy hell)

Replies

• addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    too long; didn't read
  • SickofBeingChub
    Options
    great comment...
  • Willdaddy09
    Willdaddy09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Crossfit made me An Hero...
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Thank you for advertising your blog. This is really all you needed to say here instead of the wall of text: "Go to my blog kthxbai"
  • jlr_12
    jlr_12 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Not sure why all the comments seem so rude, but I thought that was pretty hilarious and awesome.
  • SickofBeingChub
    Options
    ohh thanks! its my first day on here so i thought it was funny to share! But now i know to keep it short!
  • Raclex
    Raclex Posts: 238
    Options
    I loved reading this... And I can totally relate as this is exactly the kind of thing I would do! Way back in the day, while living in Mexico, I joined Alfredo Menese's boxing gym and decided to become a boxer. Yep, a boxer. Granted, I only made it to amateur with 4 fights under my belt (3 KO's and 1 TKO) but it felt AWESOME! Sometimes, I fought with guys because there were probably 5 female boxers at the time in Puebla. LOL! I eventually I stopped after a serious head injury. But loved every minute of it!

So hats off to you! Too many people don't have the cojones to do it. But you did! Anf good luck on your next race... BTW, the way you write is great! My kinda read and it made me smile ;-)