Hi there :)

Options
hi.

i'm meg.

i'm a 27 year old stay at home mom to two precious little boys. my oldest is 3 and my youngest turns 2 in 10 days. i work one shift a week at a local yogurt shop. it's my Rx for sanity. i get a little me time and make an even littler amount of money doing it. win win :laugh:

i used to be super active, was in the army, exercised 4 hours a day and limited my portions well.

now i just try to survive and not let tiny little people drive me crazy every day.

when my husband and i moved in together, got married and had two babies i slowly went from a size 8/160 pounds to a size 16/202ish pounds. at my healthiest i was about 160 and a size 4/6. to wear a 6 is my overall goal. i'm not concerned about weight so much.

my family eats a rather whole/organic diet. most of our meat is local and our eggs are farm fresh. dairy is limited and there are very few processed foods in our home. my problem is simply caloric intake. healthy foods are great but 2300 calories is still 2300 calories.

i'm looking to make a few friends for inspiration and encouragement.

i hope some of you will join me on my journey. :wink:

Replies

• Angierae81
    Angierae81 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well hi there, My name is Angie, 30 yrs old, I have no childern but I am engaged, the wedding is in May. this will be my second marriage. i am not very active at all I have an office job work 5 days a week and attend college at night, so I am trying to fit in a work out at work. Chair dips, push ups off of my desk, leg lifts anything I can think of cause walking around the block just isnt cutting it. You may add me if you like, and good luck on your journey.
  • NINAjustdoit
    NINAjustdoit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am also a mom of two young children, and like you have alwyas eaten healthy, but just consumed too much and had no idea about portion sizes. Last year I lost 20lbs on MFP, gained back 5lbs in the last couple of months and am looking to drop abother 20-30lbs this year. I am on MFP everyday! Add me as a friend if you like! Good luck!

Nina