I'm new ....

Options
I'm not sure if my food diary is public (how can I tell) and if it is....can you vets let me know what you think of today's food journal....I need some idea's....is this a good first day, so far? Any suggestions? Just looking for opinions of things I'm doing right, or wrong. Thanks!!!

Replies

• busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Go to the food tab, then settings, then at the bottom you will see an area to make your food diary private, public or friends only. Currently I cannot see yours so it's either at private or friends only. :smile:
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the help, I made it public now.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Your menu looks pretty good, but you are going to have to give up the dressing - sorry. Thats 320 calories just today for lettuce dressing, so find something else to substitute. Be very careful of processed foods, yes even sandwich meat is extremly high in sodium. Water weight is a pain in the ---. When you are cooking try to make some extra to put in the freezer, makes a quick lunch if you work. And lastly water, water, water. You can friend me if you like. Good luck.
  • Loudmom01
    Loudmom01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I think it looks good. One thing I would look into cutting back on/cutting out is the chunky blue cheese dressing. That was over 300 calories. Look into lite dressing or one that i love is the spray dressing (not sure who makes it). 4 sprays is only,,,,um 10 calories I think. Its very low. I havent used it in awhile because I dont eat much salad. But it is good. Maybe add more fruits/veggies?