I am back and need support!

Options
Hey everyone. I stopped using the site for quite some time and I'm ready to come back and be serious again! I've gained some more weight and my SIL is getting married in June. I went to try on bridesmaid dresses and realized I needed to lose the weight! I have wanted to this whole time, I am just starting to get serious about it again.

I did a BIG no-no and ordered a dress that was pretty tight on me instead of going up the next size. I am a person who needs active motivation. Me fitting into that dress more comfortably is my active motivation so I don't look horrible in her pics. So far, I have lost 2 of the lbs that I put on!

I came on here again because you guys are so awesome and I need stable support. Friends here say they will workout with me and everything, but we never do. I can't do it on my own....I know you guys will be here!!

Thanks for listening to my little spiel. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I stopped using the site for quite some time and I'm ready to come back and be serious again! I've gained some more weight and my SIL is getting married in June. I went to try on bridesmaid dresses and realized I needed to lose the weight! I have wanted to this whole time, I am just starting to get serious about it again.

I did a BIG no-no and ordered a dress that was pretty tight on me instead of going up the next size. I am a person who needs active motivation. Me fitting into that dress more comfortably is my active motivation so I don't look horrible in her pics. So far, I have lost 2 of the lbs that I put on!

I came on here again because you guys are so awesome and I need stable support. Friends here say they will workout with me and everything, but we never do. I can't do it on my own....I know you guys will be here!!

Thanks for listening to my little spiel. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: