Workout music, suggestions?

Options
Does anyone have any suggestions for music to work out to? I found a song that really get's me moving amd I'm looking for more. Check out "I can't wait to see you again" by Miley Cyrus, the beat is just the right tempo to keep me moving at a good pace. Any other ideas?

Replies

• lek134
    lek134 Posts: 3
    Options
    Does anyone have any suggestions for music to work out to? I found a song that really get's me moving amd I'm looking for more. Check out "I can't wait to see you again" by Miley Cyrus, the beat is just the right tempo to keep me moving at a good pace. Any other ideas?
  • no1bluefan
    Options
    I find that garage songs have a good tempo and beat
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    I usually listen to everything when I workout. If I can dance to it in a club...them I DEF workout to it. Rock, Rap, Hip-hop, Alternative, Country, Pop
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I download Podrunner from iTunes - I love it! Its free and you can't beat that. They give you the BPM (beats per minute) so that you can figure out how intense you want your workout (135 for walking - 160+ for cardio and running). Most playlists are about an hour and they are usually mostly just the music and no lyrics. It is updated everyweek with a new one but they keep a list so you can get older playlists as well.

You can download it on your computer and listen to it before you commit to adding it to your MP3.

Charlene :happy:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Don't laugh..:blushing: Irish music.
    Not the tweedely stuff, but the heart pounding drum beats that they do Lord of the Dance to.
    That and songs that have something to do with Winning and success are great for me. :bigsmile:
    --Diann...
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    justin timberlake: future/sex/love/sounds

it's got a great beat!!! :glasses: