Addiction or Phase

Options
My addiction or phase right now is hummus, what is yours? I have 4 different kinds at work and 2 at home :)!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• ddecarr
    ddecarr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    MIne is a Salmon wrap. One pkg of Chicken of the Sea pink salmon with a tbls. of light mayo on a whole wheat wrap. Yum!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    MIne is a Salmon wrap. One pkg of Chicken of the Sea pink salmon with a tbls. of light mayo on a whole wheat wrap. Yum!

That sounds yummy!!!! I love Hummus too!
  • KariePerez
    Options
    Mine is Kashi go lean cereal lol love it
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Heroin.
  • namenumber
    namenumber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    bump
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Plain greek yogurt. Yum yum yum...
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    OH... My food addiction/phase. I have a completely different answer for that one ... I'm really into salad right now - sure, I've eaten it on and off forever, but lately it's been daily.
  • Destinie589
    Options
    Eggplant! I made the best Ratatouille about a month ago and I cant wait to make it again!
  • happinessawaits
    Options
    OK, we can all probably add MFP as an addiction too!
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Skoal.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, bacon and nutella sandwiches. If I've got room, I add some banana, but the sweetness of the banana requires more nutella to keep a proper flavor balance.
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Eggs. I know, sounds gross! But I have to stop myself at two or three hard boiled eggs a day... I mix avocado in with one crushed boiled egg and a bit of salt.... mmmm, egg salad on my favourite pita! I've been eating the same lunch for about three weeks solid!!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Subway and always have been
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, bacon and nutella sandwiches. If I've got room, I add some banana, but the sweetness of the banana requires more nutella to keep a proper flavor balance.
    It really is all about balance.

I have a strange facination with anything spicy lately.
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    Holy ****. That sandwich has got to be the zenith of perfection.
  • happinessawaits
    Options
    damn know Im hungry!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    PB & co White chocolate peanut butter. Y U M
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Holy ****. That sandwich has got to be the zenith of perfection.

Sounds fantastic! Bacon and dessert-ish stuff together is great! I've had bacon ice-cream at a high end, ultra progressive type restaurant before and it was amaaaazing!
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Cereal, I have always hated cereal but since I started my weight loss I can't get enough of cereal. I eat it every morning for breakfast. Oh yeah, MFP too!!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Sensible Portions Veggie Chips & Straws................crunchy, slightly salty, incredibleness! I LOVE them.....................