5ft 3 measurements??`

Options
1235»

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    5'3" measurements: Short with big tits and a fat *kitten*.

True story.
  • jennielou75
    jennielou75 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 3

SW 325
    CW 172
    GW 160 ish!!!

I had a sleeve gastrectemy in 2012 but don't hold that against me!! I work hard to sort out my food issues and I am developing as a runner which is scary for someone who used to get out of breath walking up a flight of stairs!!
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5' 3", weigh around 125 currently

Bust 34
    Waist 25.5
    Hips 36

I'm happier at 118-120 where I'm about an inch smaller
  • LisaMS83
    LisaMS83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Height 5'2
    Age-30
    current weight 142
    Hips 42inch
    waist 30
    Bust 36

I really start focusing on weight loss in April 2013 at 168lb just doing low carb no exercise. Then we moved and bought a house. Carbs are back! I'm 142 now. So I signed up for fitness pal a few dance ago, Started eating better and working out atleast 30-60 minutes a day. I'm hopping to get down to about a toned 120 in a few months. I just need keep on track! I don't want to get lazy again and just say "well I'll do it tomorrow" So everyone please feel free to call me out and tell me to get moving!!!!:smile:
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 just had my 1st child last spring and have hypothyroid losing weight has been hard but still going

Sw:185 (may2013)
    Cw:151 (jan2014)
    Gw:130 (Sep2014)
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Height 5'2
    Age-30
    current weight 142
    Hips 42inch
    waist 30
    Bust 36

I really start focusing on weight loss in April 2013 at 168lb just doing low carb no exercise. Then we moved and bought a house. Carbs are back! I'm 142 now. So I signed up for fitness pal a few dance ago, Started eating better and working out atleast 30-60 minutes a day. I'm hopping to get down to about a toned 120 in a few months. I just need keep on track! I don't want to get lazy again and just say "well I'll do it tomorrow" So everyone please feel free to call me out and tell me to get moving!!!!:smile:

Are you planning on doing low carb again ?
  • redfiona99
    redfiona99 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    5ft 3, at the minute I'm about 12 stone 2, and I'm looking to get down to 10 stone (I think that's 140 but I do it all in metric and I'm having to hope the online converters are right.)
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    5'3"
    sw - 185
    cw - 114.5
    gw - 105

bust - 31
    waist - 24.5
    hips - 32
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I'm glad someone posted something like this-- I was wondering about this kind of thing too.

Height: 5'1"
    Weight a week ago (when I started working hard to eat less and exercise enough): 116.2 lbs
    Hopefully I now weigh a little less!!
    Bust: 35 - 35 1/2
    Waist: 27 3/4
    Hips: 37 3/4

Tomorrow I'm going to weigh and measure myself again to see if I've made any dent at all from my past week of being rather hungry and working out a good deal. . .
  • anotherwarriorgirl
    anotherwarriorgirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Height: 5' 3.5"
    SW: 146
    CW: 139
    GW: 124

My lowest weight in my adult life has been 118, but given my current lifestyle, I just want to get back to what it says on my license! However, it should be noted that I do not feel or look overweight (and according to the BMI scale, I'm not). I'm a naturally curvy girl, so the weight looks good on my body type, however, I want to be in better shape and I know I can get there!

I really should start taking measurements...
  • mrsdean87
    mrsdean87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump 4 later x
  • mrsdean87
    mrsdean87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    5ft1 waist 27 chest 32 n hips I think 36 not sure :# weight as gone up slightly at xmas but woz 8 stone 11 x
  • stefaniemazz
    stefaniemazz Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    5'3 and 128 pounds right now, my goal weight is 110
  • LisaMS83
    LisaMS83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Are you planning on doing low carb again ?

I will probably not be focusing on the low carb again like I did in the past, B/c now that we have the house to pay for it's just not cost friendly to make two different meals all the time (because he can eat whatever he wants and not gain a pound!). I am cutting back on portions and I have stopped drinking diet soda ( l love diet coke, but I'm gave it up!) and sweets, instead if I want a sweet I have light yogurt, and I've start to actually exercise, so I can tone up. I just hope it works!
  • CAHRD08
    CAHRD08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently about 135#. I'm about 7 month post partum and had gotten down to about 131#, but the holidays were bad! About 115# is where I feel the healthiest so that is really my ultimate goal, but my career is much more sedentary than it ever was, so I don't know if I can physically keep my body at 115# without pushing too hard. At this point I'd even be more comfortable with 125# or so. Actually, I'll be excited to even see the 120's again! I just want to fit better in my clothes and feel like I'm getting back to "me."
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    5' 1, 129 lbs.

Bust: 35
    Waist: 28
    Hips: 39
  • BeckyGee84
    BeckyGee84 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 135 right now. My pre-pregnancy weight was 131.6 but I'm looking to get down to around 125, depending on how I look.
  • eleanoirmarie
    Options
    I'm 5'3-3/4 (I hold tight to those extra quarters!).
    Currently I weight 145. I have always had a big tummy since childhood even if the rest of me was "average". Classic hourglass wrapped in an apple, in pursuit of a smaller waist and stomach and more curvaceous butt.

Current measurements are 38-33-38 (sucked in) or 38-42-38 (the huge apple stomach). My goal is 38-28-38.

Would love any tips on whittling my particular body type down... perhaps that is for another thread elsewhere.

Great to see others' stats! I always wonder about this stuff. :)
    Feel free to add me.

~Eleanoir
  • redfiona99
    redfiona99 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Would love any tips on whittling my particular body type down... perhaps that is for another thread elsewhere.

Great to see others' stats! I always wonder about this stuff. :)
    Feel free to add me.

~Eleanoir

Sadly no advice for the rest of it, but squats, even body weight squats, do wonders for the posterior.