Upper butt fat!

Options
Need some advice. I have dropped a little weight but more size than anything since I have started changing my habits. I have started to see my lower butt disappear, however my upper butt seems to still look like a tire! I have done this for the most part without exercise and no I don't need anyone to tell me that I really should be exercising. I stopped after my exercise bike broke and am probably going to start something different in the next week or so now that i'll be back with a daily routine again.

Now that I want to start back up again, I need some exercises for that area. It's like I have a tire on my waist that goes all the way around but my butt is where it's the worst. My lower butt like I said is looking better without me even doing much, I just need something for the top!

Replies

• galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Do you have a gym membership?? Arc Trainer is my best friend for life. Also, 30 Day Shred is good for toning and losing inches all around..
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Do you have a gym membership?? Arc Trainer is my best friend for life. Also, 30 Day Shred is good for toning and losing inches all around..

No gym membership and I will never be the person to stick with going to the gym everyday, it would unfortunately be wasted money plus I'd rather work out at home. I had a bike here at home but it broke. I do have the 30DS video I just haven't started yet. Guess I need to get off my lazy butt and do it. lol
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Stop sitting on it. Worked for me!
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Stop sitting on it. Worked for me!

It's rather hard to do especially since school and my job both entail sitting. I admit that sitting on it doesn't help and over the xmas break i've been lazy, at least with the exercise part. But hopefully being back on a schedule will help. I tend to be more active with the walking and stuff on campus.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    the 30 day shred is good and you will probably see some good results. throw in a good 30 minute walk, too! best of luck to you!