happy little milestone today!!

Options
caribeals
caribeals Posts: 105 Member
i had a little milestone today.... i got out of the shower, wrapped a bath towel around me... and the 2 ends touched! :blushing: its not much, but every little thing means a lot!

Replies

• caribeals
    caribeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i had a little milestone today.... i got out of the shower, wrapped a bath towel around me... and the 2 ends touched! :blushing: its not much, but every little thing means a lot!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    congrads!
  • Moma_Do
    Moma_Do Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    woowhooo! my towel is smaller to!! and i fit into the jeans i bought as a goal!! Ain't it great!!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    :drinker: well done you, that is fantastic!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    It's the little things that make life worth living!!!
    Good for you!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    congrats! I wud b super happy with that milestone, quite honestly an extra large towel doesnt even wrap all the way around me...YET! :blushing:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great!!!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    It is things like that the keep motivating me to keep moving forward to reach my goal! Congratulations, now go work-out really hard so you need another shower to bring that satisfication back! :laugh:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!