Newbie losing 50

Options
I am a single mom of 2. I work full time and start back to school next week. With my busy schedule it is really hard to stay motivated. Any advice? We live on a lake and practically spend every spare moment there in the summer. I want to look good in my swimsuit this year.

Replies

• Par8hed4life
    Par8hed4life Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi Deb4943!
    I started on my weight loss journey on the 2nd of January. I am keeping myself on a 130 day goal to lose 40lbs. Overall I'd like to lose 50lbs, but in my four month time frame, I thought 40lbs would be a great goal.
    In my week on this journey, I have lost 4 lbs. I am counting my calories religiously. I bought a calorie book and this website are really helping me! I am slowly getting back into working out, but nothing to crazy. Right now, I am doing 3xs a week for 30-45 minutes. I know I will need to up this to meet my goal.
    I recommend just doing it. We have to get ourselves into a routine. I have a nine month old son who I hate to be away from, so I try to do my workouts in the morning while he and my husband sleep.

Good luck! We can do this! This is OUR year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!