Seedeless Grapes are Awesome!

Options
Wolfena
Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
I just thought I'd say that since they're one of my favorite snacks and I'm eating them right now :smile:

Replies

• Wolfena
    Options
    I just thought I'd say that since they're one of my favorite snacks and I'm eating them right now :smile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

I like to freeze em and eat like that too....suhweeet!
  • Wolfena
    Options
    I just noticed I spelled seedless wrong.... and I can't edit the title and it's driving me crazy!!! :noway:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Oh green grapes are my favorite food of allllllll time! HOwever, I only buy them when they're huge & they're pretty hard to find here :mad: Sometimes they are crazy expensive when they are available, but it's sooo worth the price!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Eating some right now!:smile:
  • phed0017
    phed0017 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I didn't notice the title was wrong until you mentioned it. Now it's driving me crazy too! And I don't even have any seedless grapes but I have been thinking about them a lot lately. I love them!
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options

I agree! they are yummy frozen! like little popsicles!
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options

I do that alot in the summer with them and my son loves them too...
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Yum! One of my favorites also. :smile:
  • cynn
    cynn Posts: 20
    Options
    I love them froozen too !!! inhances your taste buds ! before a meal if you drink wine it will enhance your taste bud but if you dont drink wine have a few frozen grapes you will get the flavour of your food more ! its the flavour most people crave then the amount of food
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

Hmmm....frozen grapes...why haven't I ever thought of this?:laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

stick with me...so much to learn, so little time:laugh:
  • cynn
    cynn Posts: 20
    Options
    I was told about it yrs ago when my daughter had her cancer the radiation and it burnt her taste buds and she was unable to taste certain foods being young she couldnt have wine lol soo the doctors told us to try this idea and why I was hooked since then
  • alliegator1215
    Options

I agree! they are yummy frozen! like little popsicles!

I like mine frozen, too. They can really help when craving sweets.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

Why is it the only thing I ever froze were Reese Cups & Pop Tarts?:laugh: I'll try the grapes for sure!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I was told about it yrs ago when my daughter had her cancer the radiation and it burnt her taste buds and she was unable to taste certain foods being young she couldnt have wine lol soo the doctors told us to try this idea and why I was hooked since then

How is she now?