Replies

• ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Me at 138 lbs:
    l_9938b61e70edb16f3042da02019d4b39.jpg

Me now at 133 lbs:
    DSC_5560.jpg

I don't know if you can tell much of a difference from those photos, but oh well. They're not really before and after...more like, before and during! I am still working on losing and toning. :) Those shorts I'm wearing in the 2nd pic used to fit very tightly. Not so much anymore! They're loose on the waist. Whoo!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Before...July 4, 2003

010_7-1.jpg

After (3 pounds away from goal)...Feb. 7, 2009

003-1-1.jpg
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Shuntae, you look amazing, woman! Keep up the great work! :heart:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Shuntae, you look amazing, woman! Keep up the great work! :heart:

Thank you!!! Sometimes I still can't even believe I did it, but here is the proof!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5".
    me-1copy.jpg

I've gained a couple since the last pic was taken :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
    But, and that's a BIG but (haha, no pun intended!) I couldn't even imagine having a 6 pack like Shari (really, only in my wildest dreams, will that ever happen) I'm not delusional. I know it won't happen, but that's okay, I'll get to where my body will be happy someday!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    More great pictures! Thank you for sharing your success. It really helps.
    And congratulations! You look great!
  • hunter88
    hunter88 Posts: 10
    Options
    :smile: GREAT JOB... you give all of us hope! Keep following your dream, you must feel great! Congrats:drinker: :drinker:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!

Everyone' s pics are AWEOME!!

You are all so inspirational!! Keep up the GREAT work everyone!!
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Ok, I actually think I got this to work..

Before - this is about a year after my twins were born @ close to 200 lbs :sick: :
    DSC_0059-1.jpg

Recent - about 12 pounds to go :drinker: :
    71613_3177.jpg
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Its amazing looking at before and after pics- I don't think I own any pics of me at my biggest I didn't start taking pics until I dropped my 30-35lbs but now I am working on a new goal-

I am going to start taking monthly progress shots on top of my measuring and weighing so I can compare my results.

Good job everyone complete transformations..
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5".
    me-1copy.jpg

I've gained a couple since the last pic was taken :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
    But, and that's a BIG but (haha, no pun intended!) I couldn't even imagine having a 6 pack like Shari (really, only in my wildest dreams, will that ever happen) I'm not delusional. I know it won't happen, but that's okay, I'll get to where my body will be happy someday!

You look GREAT Jen!!!!!! :drinker:
    Never say never- I never thought I would be in good shape again or have abs like I do now. Though they definitley look better in the pic, a tan does wonders. :bigsmile:
    Keep working at it and you will get there.
    Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    WOW! Everyone that posted pics looks absolutely AMAZING!!! You are all so insipring! I thank each and everyone one of you and GREAT JOBS!!!
  • alisoncarl
    Options
    awesome job keep up the good work:smile:
  • CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options
    WOW you guys!! amazing!

ok now im off to do some free weights while the kids are napping. :grumble: thanks for the inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • mncardiojunkie
    mncardiojunkie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow! :bigsmile: That's all I have to say.

Congrats, too.....!!!!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    bump

Amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!