I'm leaving...

Options
alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
to Puerto Rico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Tomorrow morning...please do not feel sorry for me.:cry::brokenheart: I will be ok. :laugh: I will try to be good...:wink:

That is home for me. I can't wait to see my parents, especially my dad. Some of you might remember that he had a quadruple bypass in Dec. I have not seen him since the surgery. I am already getting a little teary eye thinking about when I see him. He does not like to see me cry. Gone for 2 wks.

I might log in and say hi between partying and going to the beach...:tongue::laugh: :drinker:

Take care!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• alf1163
    Options
    to Puerto Rico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Tomorrow morning...please do not feel sorry for me.:cry::brokenheart: I will be ok. :laugh: I will try to be good...:wink:

That is home for me. I can't wait to see my parents, especially my dad. Some of you might remember that he had a quadruple bypass in Dec. I have not seen him since the surgery. I am already getting a little teary eye thinking about when I see him. He does not like to see me cry. Gone for 2 wks.

I might log in and say hi between partying and going to the beach...:tongue::laugh: :drinker:

Take care!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    have fun
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    soooooo jealous!! Enjoy yourself!
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    have a great trip and enjoy the time with the family..
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're not leaving MFP. I hope you have wonderful time with your family. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I wanna go too :sad:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    nice!!! can i come too?
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Girl, who said you can go to PR without me????
    I wanna go visit my fam in the next year or 2.

Have some alcapurria, LOTS AND LOTS OF PERNIL, PASTELES!!!!!! chicharrones, bacalaitos.. omg.. you think they cenepas are ready??? Oh oh.. the mangos????

Ugh!!! I am getting so excited just by thinking of all the yummy foods!

Have fun chica!!!:flowerforyou:

Give your papi a big hug!:heart:
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options

Have some alcapurria, LOTS AND LOTS OF PERNIL, PASTELES!!!!!! chicharrones, bacalaitos.. omg.. you think they cenepas are ready??? Oh oh.. the mangos????

What I wouldn't do for some Puerto Rican mangos?! Ugh, the ones from...I don't know where there from, but up here in Alaska they're green and red...They suck!! I remember mi Abuelita throwing rocks at the neighbors tree and the fresh mangos would fall into her yard. They were warm from the sun and smelled like summer and honey bees...big, juicey, bright yellow orange. Oh!:bigsmile:
  • alf1163
    Options
    Gracias a todos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all of you!!! It is 4am, leaving soon to airport. Ready to go...killing some time waiting for taxi. The mangos are from Mayaguez!!! My hometown!!! Mayaguez sabe a Mango!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Adios!! Sayonara! Ciao! Auf Wiedersehen! Bye! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I'm up waiting to leave for the airport too! My DD is going home to FL. It's been a wonderful visit.

I hope you have a beautiful time visiting your family, safe travels and enjoy some wonderful food.
    Eat a mango for me!
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Don't forget your 40+ year old friends! Have a great time.
  • JasiBella
    Options

What I wouldn't do for some Puerto Rican mangos?! Ugh, the ones from...I don't know where there from, but up here in Alaska they're green and red...They suck!! I remember mi Abuelita throwing rocks at the neighbors tree and the fresh mangos would fall into her yard. They were warm from the sun and smelled like summer and honey bees...big, juicey, bright yellow orange. Oh!:bigsmile:
    Ooohhhh yes!!
    My mom had a few trees in her yard. Everytime we heard a mango fall to the ground, my brother and I would jet outside and fight for it. I loved to eat them green too! Oh my word how yummy! brings back such awesome memories!
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Gracias a todos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all of you!!! It is 4am, leaving soon to airport. Ready to go...killing some time waiting for taxi. The mangos are from Mayaguez!!! My hometown!!! Mayaguez sabe a Mango!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Adios!! Sayonara! Ciao! Auf Wiedersehen! Bye! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    I have family in Mayaguez. My mom, little brother and I lived there for a few years also. Have a great time nena!:flowerforyou:
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Wow, small world, or island I should say...My abuelita lived in Mayaguez too. I still have two tias there with her. I haven't seen that place in years, but I would love to take my children some day. Maybe we can visit El Moro and the rainforest...how to spell it? El Llunque? I don't know. My hubby's never seen a rainforest before. Ah, I remember that waterfall and how cold that water was too. Good memories!