A better Week

Options
Last week I had a horible week, very little exercise and I ate horribly. I have vowed to be better this week. Is there anyone who would like to hold eachother accountable this week?

Replies

• tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Last week I had a horible week, very little exercise and I ate horribly. I have vowed to be better this week. Is there anyone who would like to hold eachother accountable this week?
  • kimbey76
    kimbey76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to have someone push me a little, I just finished logging my food for today and it told me if every day was like today I would gain weight in five weeks :noway:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    I haven't had any good weeks with exercising and eating for the past few weeks. I've been so stressed. But I think this week is going to be a good week.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I would love to have someone push me a little, I just finished logging my food for today and it told me if every day was like today I would gain weight in five weeks :noway:

then make sure that every day is NOT like today!!!

one day doesn't derail your efforts. one day teaches you a small lesson: you can always do better tomorrow. remember back to a time (if you are at all like me) when you did not pay attention at all? for weeks/months/years on end? THAT is how we all gained weight. not one day of high calories, but LOTS of them.

the fact that you are now paying attention is to be celebrated! you know that you had a high calorie day. That is step one!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I will try my best to remind you of your goals..shoot me a message privately of your planned workout schedule and caloric intake...if ya want to buddy up:drinker:
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    would love to buddy up with someone this week.

I remember when I started logging them and being truthful with myself I seen a really bad pattern and now I'm slowly on working on changing that around and I'm doing a little better now. Some days I come close to comsuming all my calorines on on days I go over it, and theres some days where I come within what I'm supposed to be.

The next two weeks will be difficult as I'm going back on midnights so I welcome someone to buddy up with me.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    HEY!! I actually pulled it together and am now going on Day 6 of perfection. Sooo, I will hold you all accountable to forgive yourself, PREPARE, OVERCOME and WIN EVERY ROUND!! POWER-like Sugar Ray said on BL. It's my new moto now. I will prepare myself for this battle, and overcome it and win! Once you get passed 5 days or so, you will be home free....yup, no negatitivity here-(I keep telling myself). What will the Thread's name be?:flowerforyou:
  • kimbey76
    kimbey76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are so right, realizing you had a high calorie day and making sure that every day is not like that is a good start, I know I picked up my socks today and did good :smile: I only lost a half a pound last week, still a loss but my first week I lost 2, I did weigh myself in the morning the first week and in the afternoon today, maybe that made a difference? If so I am hoping ot see a loss of 3 pounds next week! I have to get that exercise in, I cant wait until the snow is gone so I can get outside and run.
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    would love to buddy up with someone this week.

I remember when I started logging them and being truthful with myself I seen a really bad pattern and now I'm slowly on working on changing that around and I'm doing a little better now. Some days I come close to comsuming all my calorines on on days I go over it, and theres some days where I come within what I'm supposed to be.

The next two weeks will be difficult as I'm going back on midnights so I welcome someone to buddy up with me.
    I'll buddy up with you this week and next week too if you want. I'm trying to get back to exercising/eating right, so this'll be good for both of us.