Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Green Tea

Can someone please tell me if I drink green tea is that the same as drinking water?:noway:

Replies

• xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    tea is water
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    A lot of people on this board will probably say no because it contains caffeine (it's a diuretic) ... But I personally count all non calorie beverages as water. Really it's up to you to decide.
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Thank you. I really dont drink water and finding it hard to do so. Does water have antioxidants in it?
  • jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    No water doesn't have anti-oxidants but it does help keep things moving in your system and in that sense, helps carry away toxins.
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    as long as you use either NO sugar or use a sugar subsitute it counts as a water source (according to a nutritionist at the way to live diet thing my parents did)
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    *sips green tea* I drink it on a daily basis but don't prefer to count it as water. I don't see anything wrong with counting it as water if it is just straight green tea. Now if you're adding sugars or milk then I wouldn't count it as water.