It's not an easy road but 45 lbs later I found my prom dress

Options
~ At the start of high school I struggled with an eating disorder causing me to ultimately take 6 years of fighting crash diets before realizing Healthy is the only way to be truly successful. I started healthy living in June 2011 and this is me today!
~ While I was in high school I also faced serious knee problems (chronically dislocating kneecap) and had to have reconstructive surgery. The procedures left unable to be at all active for 3.5 years making the crash diets worse. Happily today my knee's have stopped dislocating. I still can't do most activities like biking or running but with healthy eating and walking I've lost the weight for good!
~I'm 5'5 by the way.

tumblr_lxkcb5aVhD1qkv0ero1_r1_500.png

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a different person. I hope you're proud of all of the hard work you've done; you're truly an inspiration!
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing!!!
  • SnuggleXPuff
    SnuggleXPuff Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just amazing! You really are an inspiration!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats on the new you :flowerforyou:
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! thanks for the inspiration!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! You really do look like a different person!
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    You are proof that all things are possable if you put your mind to it. So proud of you!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Amazing...well done!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cassiebrooks
    cassiebrooks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!!!!! Good job!!!!
  • telepathy1994
    telepathy1994 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very inspirational, thank you for sharing! I'm glad your knees are doing better as well.
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great!! Very inspiring story....keep up the wonderful job!!
  • hrs80
    hrs80 Posts: 11
    Options
    You truly are my inspiration! You look amazing! This really helps with keeping me motivated! Thank you for sharing your story and congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!