... Your sex life of 2012??

Options
JoyceJoanne
JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
Pick up the nearest book to you. Turn to page 45. The first sentence describes your sex life of 2012.

Mine:
"Wash your hands."

LOL!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Yay me!

Replies

• madC6
    madC6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I'm in my home office and didn't have a book handy, but did have a Men's Health Magazine. Turned to page 45 and it was a MGD 64 Ad with the tag line of "Have your resolution and enjoy it too"......I'll take it.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Haha mine was "The term lipid, derived from the Greek word lipos, meaning fat, is not a chemical designation, but an operational term for a variety of substances that are not soluble in polar solvents such as water (recall that oil and water to not mix) but will dissolve in nonpolar solvents such as benzene and chloroform)"

......Sounds like I have a kinky year ahead of me.
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Mine is:

"He found it rather strange because he was used to coming home late, quite often after attending cocktail parties but never got himself so drunk that he would sleep with his shoes and tie on."

from Pg.45. 'Sting in the Tale' by Rajeev Sharma!
  • adoremeorelse
    Options
    Ummmm... mine says "He goes further." *shaking my head*
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    "We sat around on the rocky beach for nearly 10 minutes, arguing about the best course of action."

I would love that. We have no beaches, rocky or otherwise, around here and one of our goals is to move to the east coast and be as close to the beach as possible. :bigsmile:
  • crodrigu73
    crodrigu73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Also the reconciliation of acrual-basis income to net cash from operations required by the indirect method may be reported on the face of the statement or in a separate schedule.

This could be either a boring year or if you have a really creative dirty mind it could be a pretty kinky year.
  • HansTied
    HansTied Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mine says:

The five fish daily bad limit per person remains in place, so don't "over keep."

That sounds like Work. I may just 'Retire'.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    "Lee gallops Traveller to the front and assesses the situation."
    From Killing Lincoln by Bill O'Reilly
  • foursport
    Options
    I probably should NOT have picked a Stephen King book:

"I regretted telling that particular lie"
  • foursport
    Options
    :wink: I probably should NOT have picked a Stephen King book:

• grimmaster1983
    Options
    lol - potato-onion frittata serves 6
  • amperrone
    amperrone Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good grief, please remember your daughter can see this. And your wife.... :-P
    :wink: I probably should NOT have picked a Stephen King book:

• JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    She herself was wearing a skirt and blouse that she often wore to the descendants of the glorious dead meetings :laugh:

"Dead until Dark" Charlaine Harris
  • beckysch1
    beckysch1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ummmm... mine says "He goes further." *shaking my head*
  • beckysch1
    beckysch1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    noice!! mine says "start with your daily dose of nothing" Martha Beck " the Jot diet"
    I refuse to accept this....I'm going to find another book!!!! You have to admit I deserve a 'do" over lol ;)