Laughing Cow Cheese Lovers MUST READ NEW CHEESE!

Options
2»

Replies

• FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Flattery continues. Aldi's carries a couple of Laughing Cow-like cheeses too.

I have also purchased the original at a discount market for $.99. You can't beat 45 calories.

Can't wait to try the sweet flavors. In my fridge right now I have swiss and original.
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    It is expensive...but I make GOOD money haha-so Im glad. sorry.
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I actually saw these at the store yesterday! Can't wait to.try them
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I've had the strawberry and it's so yummy! Just bought the cream cheese and having it tomorrow. I :heart: LC!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    oooh nice. i'm addicted to the garlic and herb!
  • bailamulata
    Options
    Oh man I can't wait to taste those sweet ones... I love the Sun Dried Tomato and Basil I have right now... I like to whip it with low fat unflavored yogurt and use as a dip for veggies!
  • toque88
    toque88 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I just started eating it with my apple and love it! kids are always begging me to give them one of my "circle cheese". :bigsmile:
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Bought the garlic and herb wedges on sale buy one get one free THEN found a coupon in the store that have me the garden veggie cream cheese for .50 out of pocket! Yum! I like either kind on sandwiches and with pretzel thins! :) haven't tried the strawberry yet. I'm sure it's awesome.
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Will this be available in Canada?

Give it 5 years and then maybe.
  • Cullenbraille
    Cullenbraille Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'll look for it. Yea! I love LCC. Thanks!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    bump
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I just started eating this stuff recently! MMMM! I can't wait!!
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Just bought a bunch at Safeway--on sale two for the price of one.:smile:
  • insatiable_need
    insatiable_need Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I saw the light cream cheese version at Sam's Club a couple days ago. I am really excited for those other flavors! I'll keep my eye out for them.
  • karenakaboze
    Options
    Oh man I can't wait to taste those sweet ones... I love the Sun Dried Tomato and Basil I have right now... I like to whip it with low fat unflavored yogurt and use as a dip for veggies!

That's a great idea! Gonna have to try it. Putting the new ones on my grocery list. :D
  • SSS1991
    SSS1991 Posts: 9
    Options
    I LOVE LAUGHING COW CHEESE!!!! I am so excited for them!
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    Ooh, I'll have to check that out - especially the cinnamon one, that sounds DIVINE! I'm a big LC Cheese fan. My favorite is the garlic & herb but I also like the queso fresco one. :)