My turn! My weight-loss so far (PIC heavy!)

Options

Replies

• Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Pretty girl before and after!

But oh my do you look hot!!!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! how tall are you? i'm 127 and am not as in-shape as you! i'm 5'5
  • Skinnieminnie128
    Skinnieminnie128 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Congrats to you, what a great story! You are an inspiration to us all!!! Keep it up:-)
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations and thank you for sharing these! :)
  • AlliGM
    AlliGM Posts: 86
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!!! I especially love the workout photo as I think that is what we all want to look like when going to the gym!!! You really look fantastic and healthy. :)
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    STUNNING! LOOKING ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
  • EbonyEthereal
    Options
    omg that's INSANE!!!! you look beautiful, even in your before. it's great that you did what you had to do to feel good about yourself, you're too lovely to go undocumented, lol. *claps*
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    *Scrolls through the pics 3-4 times*
    *rubs eyes*
    *Scrolls again*

Unbelievable!!! U rock girl!

And yes, those legs! Sexy!
  • cerrajean
    cerrajean Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!

Your post is making me suck it up as I sit here wishing death upon Jillian Michaels from doing her 50M dvd two nights in a row. I can't wait to post before and afters when i've lost as much as you! Great job!
  • newstone
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! That's my starting & goal weight (130ish) too so let's see if I can be as successful as you! Such an inspiration, thank you for sharing!
  • jdbeckers
    Options
    Very inspiring pics! :) Thanks for sharing!
  • c2me12ad6
    c2me12ad6 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! congrats!!!! Gives me hope!
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Super inspiration! I am starting at 166 and want to get down to 120-125. :D You look awesome!
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Wow you look really amazing- well done!
  • PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Without being weird uncle ralph.... I must say that you look BEAUTIFUL!!! such a wonderful transformation, you should be so, so proud.. seeing young people make such a positive change in their lives just give me a big thrill!! I wouldn't want anyone to make this journey at my age... so GOOD FOR YOU little sister.
  • laforce1
    Options
    That is a great transformation! You should be very proud of yourself! I am just starting my weight loss journey and I also just quit smoking so I am very nervous and scared plus I really love junk food and thinks like home made bread and cake and chocolate so I am hoping I can shed the pounds and not have to give up all of my guilty pleasures. I hope that I can really make a transformation as great as yours.
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Woow Girl you look great! :P
  • Flissbo
    Flissbo Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Well done on your hard work, you look fab! x
  • rochew23
    rochew23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!!! You look so amazing. I really needed this story today, because I'm about ready to give up. This is why i love MFP, real people, real strories, amazing inspiration. Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • DawnOssett
    DawnOssett Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Stunning, you could be lead Pu$$ycat Doll with a face (and body) like that x

btw MFP wouldn't let me put the name of the group in lol, so had to edit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!