What MyFitnessPal did for me!

Options
I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to MFP! After joining this site and meeting amazing people I had an total life changing experience. Through sharing information, motivation and following other peoples updates and what they did, I found motivation and really (as corny as this might sound:P) I found a healthier me! It's easy to sit at home and do nothing at all, but when I started reading and seeing how much work my MFP friends put into their bodies and how healthy they lived, I realized I could do it too!

Now I lost 13kg in 3 months and feel so amazing! Now I'm helping my family loose weight, and I'm so proud to say I love exercising!
I'm not sure I would have been able to do it without MFP, so thatnks to all you out there helping and motivating your fellow MFPers. It makes A HUGE difference to have someone be there for you, even if it's just online!

Big hug!

:heart:

Ps. I started a health/fitness blog to track my upcoming weight loss, for those of you who are interested :blushing:
http://healthbeautyanddiscipline.blogspot.com/

Replies

• Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Your tum looks FAB :)
  • yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    wow, congrats! thanks for sharing your success story--another inspiration and motivation for the rest of us;)
  • MissDiscipline
    Options
    Thank you so very very much! I love how positive and supportive everyone is on this site, total strangers that are kind to each other. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the only site in the world like that with all the cyber bullying going around!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!