Looking for friends

Options
2»

Replies

• chazbo35
    chazbo35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Anyone can always feel free to add me as well. I have been know to accidently hit the decline button. Actually did it once by accident..laptop darn near fell on the floor so I decline this poor woman's friend request lol. MFP is awesome and its always nice to meet new people who share in the same challenge as you!! So friend away =)
  • MFPLORI
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm looking for friends also. Just getting started AGAIN. I have about 70 lbs to lose. I am in my 50's and I don't work. Plenty of time to exercise but I just haven't gotten started. Have good day everybody!
    Lori
  • TwinMumCork
    TwinMumCork Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a request, I'm a regular on here with twin boys of 4.
  • Mrs_Hitch
    Options
    Add me too!! :flowerforyou:
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on daily and am happy to offer motivation!
  • bella2509
    bella2509 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Also happy to be added (by anyone that will help motivate me)....I'm pretty positive at the moment but know it won't last that much longer!!

I'm a mother of a 2 yr old boy, who hasn't shifted all the weight she would like...so looking to loose that last stone before the summer.

Claire x
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of 4 (16,12,8,5). I tried other apps but came back to MFP last week. I have A LOT of weight to loose so I'm not going anywhere.
  • CenlaCoach
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 140 lbs but to honest I haven't been on here much to support others and I think that needs to change. I am a stay at home dad, just got married this past Dec and we have 5 kids all of which live with us. Eating healthy has been a bit more of challenge now. Our goal is to try to pass on proper nutrition and healthy eating habits on to our kids.
  • LeiaBeekley
    LeiaBeekley Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I need people to help motiviate and keep us all on the right track!
  • acdeed
    acdeed Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm happy to offer support and motivation!
  • lindsaymo34
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new friends to motivate each other and share tips and ideas.
  • rashooy
    rashooy Posts: 55
    Options
    Im new here too and im looking for friends too. Feel free to add me :)
  • irenegalea
    Options
    Hi there, add me please! I'm new here too, so you'd be my very first buddy. I've got 60lbs to lose.
    Good luck! xx
  • sarahstoltman
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    You can add me the more the merrier and i'm on here all the time i love this site!
  • joannegabl
    joannegabl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard time staying on track, I'll do great for a couple days and then the weekend happens. I lose focus and try and start over when the weekend is done. I need some serious pushing here! Any takers?
  • Lizzie1229
    Lizzie1229 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me.
  • unyque954
    Options
    Maybe you should make a Vision Board. If you don't know what that is message me and I will give you more information on it.