Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Here for the long haul...

Hey everyone -

I'm new, just joined the other day. So far I love the site. It's really making me see what I put into and out of my body and it's hitting me in such a way to stay motivated. Most of my posts will be at night because I work midnights and and I use the gym at work and my breaks to log/blog. Hopefully I can get enough motivation and support to stick with this. I'm 5'4" and 245lbs. My goal is to lose at least 100lbs. I don't want to put a timeline on it because I think it will just set me up for disappointment if I don't meet the goal. Along with working full time midnights, I am also going to nursing school full time, so I'm a pretty busy girl. But I am determined to get this weight off! It's been on for too long, time for it to be gone so I can move on with my life a little bit lighter. Hope to make some friends here too. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Welcome. I have also just joined in the last week.

Wow, you certainly have some things going on - working and studying. I admire you, having done it a few years ago myself, but I certainly wasnt working nights, eeekkkkk.

Everyone on here seems to work in pounds, but being Australian I have no idea, I work in kilograms. But my maths tells me we want to lose a similar amount of weight ( I think!!). My first goal is thirty kilograms, but probably another ten after that. It will kind of be a see how I look and feel.

Good luck with it :smile: