Another Scale Question!

Options
Hey guys! so i got my new scales yesterday .. i wnet for the digital weightwatchers ones. So i weighed myself last night ( silly i know and the worst time to weigh myself) and i also weighed myself on my old scales.. surprisingly they matched... but this morning the new scales say that I am 2 pounds more that my old scales..... weird becuase usually you weigh less in the mornings.

Anyways shall i carry on with the new scales, adjust my ticker and go from there? Anyone else experienced this? what did you do ? Ah what scales can you trust ? will any one set of scales be the right ones!

hahah ahhh Scales!

Replies

• GrayJohn
    Options
    Okay, you need to throw the old ones out and stick with the new ones. Having two sets of scales in the house isn't good!!
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Okay, you need to throw the old ones out and stick with the new ones. Having two sets of scales in the house isn't good!!

Agree - I also think weighing yourself every day is a bad idea. Weigh yourself once a week (or fortnight, or month), at the same time, naked preferably, with the same set of scales.. that will be a BETTER measure of your progress.. however, I prefer to go with inches/clothes sizes rather than scales - they can be rather misleading! Fat is only one component of your body weight, so your weight fluctuations may have nothing to do with fat at all.