Options

Replies

• skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    MY BROOM WORKS WONDERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    Options
    2004 chevy express cargo van....for my bizz! :)
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Not sure how this is relevant to fitness/health. Maybe you should have asked what type of elliptical, treadmill, or recumbent bike you own. I'm not trying to be nasty, but most people don't care about what kind of car you drive.

And thats why its 4 pages long, because no one cares.....
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    05 Honda Accord
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    2010 GMC Acadia. My step-son said I look like a rich biotch in it... :) That was my goal. Great car, bad gas milage, but it seats 7 which comes in handy with me having 2 kids and my husband having 4.

I feel the same way in my Acadia! LOL Especially when it's all shined up and I have my hair all fixed up, wearing my big sunglasses! I feel like one sexy mama! Dorky right?
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    2002 Ford Escape. Ridin' Dirty.
  • jbleclerc
    Options
    A 2011 Camaro in the summer and a 2008 JEEP Compass for winter.
  • changinmyways72
    Options
    2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee - V8, silver/grey
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Not sure how this is relevant to fitness/health. Maybe you should have asked what type of elliptical, treadmill, or recumbent bike you own. I'm not trying to be nasty, but most people don't care about what kind of car you drive.

And that's why it's under Chit-chat, fun and games! Not the Exercise thread... if you don't care, then why bother even clicking and reading it?
  • jriv113
    jriv113 Posts: 20
    Options
    2006 Nissan Maxima
  • changinmyways72
    Options

And that's why it's under Chit-chat, fun and games! Not the Exercise thread... if you don't care, then why bother even clicking and reading it?

Agreed!!
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    manual cars rule. that is all.
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    A 2011 Camaro in the summer and a 2008 JEEP Compass for winter.

Nice combo
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    I own a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Raliart and I LOVE my car. It's my 2nd favorite out of the cars I've owned.

89 Honda Accord
    91 Acura Legend
    96 Ford Thunderbird (my favorite)
    96 Toyota Camry (HATED IT)
    96 Honda Accord
    and now the Lancer.

The hubby had a 1990 Nissan 300 ZX that he did an engine swap to for the twin turbo and a whole shytload of other goodies. That's his mistress, then he has his girlfriend his 06 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
  • Dragonfly1996
    Dragonfly1996 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    2012 GT500 SHELBY. She's white with a red stripe

2011-ford-shelby-gt500-1.jpg

So sexy!!!!!

My wife loves muscle cars but they cost stupid money in the UK

Seriously loving this car!!! I am a petrolhead & I love mustangs but am in the UK so far too many £'s to own one!!!!! :cry:

I have a Mercedes SLK - lovely car but will be useless when it snows!!!! Also ride pillion on hubby's Harley softail!!!

Great topic BTW - and 3 pages of replies shows that lots of people care about cars & think they are relevant (in any forum)!!!! :flowerforyou:

SWEET JESUS THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Still loving my 1999 Toyota 4Runner-limited.I plan to take her over 400,000 miles . Current mileage is 189,000. She is my baby!!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Benz E5hunny, :heart:
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    2001 Hyundai Tiburon, love this car.

mycar.png
  • Strobins05
    Options
    They don't sell them in the USA.

More pictures - the interior is lovely - especially compared to many of the US models...

1272769235_size_10.jpeg
    SWEET! LOVE LOVE your car, and your wifes too, LOL!
  • FionaNiConnor
    FionaNiConnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    2004 Saturn VUE, V6, AWD, Chili Pepper Red! My poor trucklette has 159000mi on it.