Overcame that PLATEAU!!! HOORAY

Options
2»

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Banks,

I think I joined as you were on your way out in July, or so-- so I didn't get to know you-- you're an awesome, inspirational person-- congrats on your success. And thanks for the many threads here that I see from you that are really very helpful.

Have a great day!
  • heygirl1954
    Options
    THANKS!!! NO WAS JUST WONDERING ABOUT ABS, I DO 60 MIN. ON TREADMILL EVERYDAY FOR CARDIO ALSO
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    THANKS!!! NO WAS JUST WONDERING ABOUT ABS, I DO 60 MIN. ON TREADMILL EVERYDAY FOR CARDIO ALSO

Gotcha! Abs are a weird one, strong abs are good, but it doesn't take much to get abs strong.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Banks,

I think I joined as you were on your way out in July, or so-- so I didn't get to know you-- you're an awesome, inspirational person-- congrats on your success. And thanks for the many threads here that I see from you that are really very helpful.

Have a great day!

why....thanks! That was out of the blue (in a nice way). :happy:

I try, I love helping, it make me happy to know others are learning.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Banks,

Have a great day!

why....thanks! That was out of the blue (in a nice way). :happy:

I try, I love helping, it make me happy to know others are learning.

You're welcome-- :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!