Most comfortable workout clothes

Options
13»

Replies

• Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Loin cloth.

What gym do you go to and can you get me a visitors pass?
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I actually wear a sauna suit. Which is basically plastic pants and long sleeve shirt. You can get this at Walmart. You sweat like a bleep working out in it too. Kind of gross in the end taking it off, but I feel like I really burned something too wearing it.

!11569296.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • KFontaine679
    KFontaine679 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I really like to C9 by Champion line at Target. It's reasonably priced, comfortable, fits and moves with your body well and washes nicely. Check the clearance section too because there are always C9 items there.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I actually wear a sauna suit. Which is basically plastic pants and long sleeve shirt. You can get this at Walmart. You sweat like a bleep working out in it too. Kind of gross in the end taking it off, but I feel like I really burned something too wearing it.

!11569296.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

When I have been in a sauna, I have always been naked...so the sauna suit kind of threw me.....like a birhday suit, but sweatier?
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I really like to C9 by Champion line at Target. It's reasonably priced, comfortable, fits and moves with your body well and washes nicely. Check the clearance section too because there are always C9 items there.

thats what Im talking about!!! I do the same thing
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options

Yes! I just checked my tops, and that's the brand. They're awesome. The pants/shorts I like are the Jaques Moret line at Target.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Champion pants at Target last for me!!